Dunellen mayor Robert Seader was among the first hundred New Jersey political figures to personally endorse New Jersey’s Lt. Governor Kim Guadagno as the Republican Party’s gubernatorial candidate. He was joined by two other Middlesex County mayors: Owen Henry of Old Bridge and Kennedy J. O’Brien of Sayreville.
Guadagno’s representatives have since released two more lists of endorsements, adding two additional Middlesex County mayors: Matthew Anesh of South Plainfield and John Krenzel of South River. Of the six Republican-led municipalities in Middlesex County, only one other Republican mayor has not provided an endorsement, Cranbury’s David Cook.
In addition to Seader, Guadagno has also received nods from Borough Councilman Jason Cilento and Dunellen GOP Municipal Chair Harry Buttito Jr., as well as many of Middlesex County’s GOP Organization Leaders including:
- Lucille Panos, Middlesex County GOP Chairwoman
- Sylvia Engel, Middlesex County GOP Vice-Chair/Edison Republican Chair
- Rod Kulp, Middlesex County GOP Treasurer
- April Bengivenga, Middlesex County GOP State Committeewoman
- Don Katz, Middlesex County GOP State Committeeman
- Roger Daley, Former Middlesex County Freeholder
- Jeff Pino, Middlesex County GOP Regional Vice Chair
- John Anagnostis, Middlesex County GOP Regional Vice Chair